Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It works!!!

The Internet will not beat me! If you didn't notice the redirect, I am the proud owner of nikkischreiner.com!! Check it out up there, yippee! This may seem like an easy thing, but once you have the domains purchased, you must redirect your blog's old URL to the new one and this is harder than it seems. For me, anyway, sheesh. I'm sure most people do this without a hitch, but I feel rather accomplished right now ;) I went with Bluehost for my domain, in case you're interested. I do think it's user friendly and the one time I called customer service, they were awesome. I'm still blogging on Blogger, though. I tried switching to Wordpress, but decided I wasn't up for the learning curve right now, haha.

So changes are coming! A change of name, for one, and some new tabs and links. I'm working on it, piece by piece!

We had a lovely Easter weekend. My mom came to visit! We were excited to see her :)

So, our weekend in photos:











Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!

P.S. It occurs to me that I have no idea if I need to do anything on BlogLovin' or anywhere else to make sure my followers are still updated with my blog posts, now that my url has changed. If you have any insight on that, I'm all ears.

1 comment:

  1. I follow with Bloglovin...you popped right up with your new name. :o) Your Easter looks like it was as a beautiful one! I adore your butterfly dress AND the cool tie-dye striped dress!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete