Monday, September 15, 2014

my absence explained in iPhone pics

We had company last week!! My parents were visiting and we were out showing off this beautiful island. Beach, eat, shop, eat, shave ice, eat, shop more, eat, etc...

I didn't take my big camera along on any of our excursions and I don't really regret it because I made a conscious effort to take plenty of phone photos. Plus, the sand and the DSLR do not mix. I feel like I have to be too careful with it when I have the big camera and I don't always feel like being careful!


 Watching the Apple announcement:
 Look at my Mom, you guys! Classy Granny:






 My fave:
 Had to get some Matsumoto's shave ice!

 Mom helped the girls embroider.
 Once they got the hang of it, they went to the park with a picnic quilt and taught allll the little neighbor girls how to do it too. It was adorable.

Granny babysat so we could go on a date! I wore my newest Stitchfix dress! I haven't managed to blog my Stitchfixes in months, I know. I'll try this week, I promise.


And now, it's Monday and we are back to our routine. I really like Mondays. Weekends are relaxing, but Monday feels like recovery from the weekend, haha! I think that's what breaks are for, to help you desire your routine again, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. It's 45 degrees here right now...that's why I shivered at the swimming in the ocean pictures, but what fun! And nice your parents were there.

    ReplyDelete