Monday, April 21, 2014

an update and a photo session

Hi, friends! I wish I could say I'll be blogging more than once a week in the near future, but I'm using a five year old Macbook that still runs like a champ, but is a bit slow at uploading photos from my camera. Until we get our big computer back, posting may still be sparse. You can always follow me on Instagram, though, at NikkiSchreiner :)

We're still bumming around the Hale Koa on Waikiki. Casey goes to work and the kids and I hit the beach, run an errand and do a some school. That will be the new routine for the next three weeks, when our house on Fort Shafter, which we decided to accept, is available. I was struggling with it for a few days, but we made a pros and cons list and the pros far, far, far outweigh the cons. It's centrally located, which is a big plus and the amount of space will be really nice.  Houses don't come big here and us being home so much, we do enjoy our space. the girls are going to share a room so that we can have a sewing/crafting room to get creative in while hiding the mess. I've pinned some fun ideas for that and they're excited.

Change of subject, I really want to share some of the maternity photos I took of my dear friend Jennica while we were in Colorado a few weeks ago. She's expecting her third baby and I was delighted to take these pics for here, I've never done a shoot like this before so it was extra fun.






Congrats, friend :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! What a blessing for your friend to be welcoming baby #3! I love big families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying your Instagram pictures so much that I just want to hop on a plan so I can see it for myself! :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete